The Fenero platform provides numerous options for applying and managing your outbound caller ID. Options are available to apply a caller ID in the following locations.
- Generic campaign caller ID - caller Id specified in the General tab of the campaign
- Dynamic Caller ID - Using the CIDs tab of the campaign, managers have the ability to specify the outbound caller IDs to display when specific area codes are dialed by the campaign.
- Lead Record Caller ID - The option to apply a specific caller ID for each lead. This data must be mapped to the caller ID field and imported as part of the lead record.
- List Caller ID - This option allows the administrator to apply the caller ID on the dialing list. With this option the outbound caller ID will change based on the dialing list the lead was dialed from.
Using the list tab of the campaign settings you can determine the desired caller ID option.
With all of these options, the specified caller ID must meet the following guidelines.
- Must not include any special character, no need for any dashes or parentheses. Only numeric values are accepted.
- All U.S caller Ids MUST include the 1 prefix. caller ID 3051234567 must be entered as 13051234567.
- For campaigns dialing international leads, the caller ID MUST include 011 and the country code.
U.S.A Caller ID: 1305XXXXXX
Australia Caller ID: 01161XXXXXXXXXX
Mexico Caller ID: 01152XXXXXXXXXX