Fenero's engineering department adheres to the Semantic Versioning methodology for managing changes to its platform. This involves using a 3-part numbering scheme (MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH/REVISION) to the different versions of our software based on the type of changes performed in each deployment.
A Major release may include updates that renders previous versions incompatible with the current release; a Minor release includes new features or updates to existing functionality that is backwards compatible; and a Patch/Revision release is primarily for bug fixes of the current version of the software.
As we continue to perform minor and patch builds to the Fenero platform, we will provide CHANGELOGs outlining these modifications. Feel free to bookmark and frequently visit our What's New - Versions section at least once every month to stay abreast of these changes.
Change Log - July 2017
- Realtime stats Abandons updated to include Abandon - Max time in queue numbers
- Agent Performance w/ OB InboundCalls stat updated to match same calc as ACD Detail (by excluding agent-to-agent defers in the total)
- New SMS Log report for outbound SMSes
- Callback display in agent UI - comments w/ invalid chars (new line) would throw off layout of callbacks listing
- Flow now loads for direct agent-to-agent transfers
- Flow now accessible directly from QA app to allow editing Flows post-call by QA staff
- Custom API for InteractionDetailLog (based on modified date instead of call-date) completed.
- Flow URL validation didn’t support URLs with numbers (complex URLs)
- Rare occurrences of census mapping blank field to columns
- When using flow, skipping previewed leads didn’t reload Flow for preview