Fenero's engineering department adheres to the Semantic Versioning methodology for managing changes to its platform. This involves using a 3-part numbering scheme (MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH/REVISION) to the different versions of our software based on the type of changes performed in each deployment.
A Major release may include updates that renders previous versions incompatible with the current release; a Minor release includes new features or updates to existing functionality that is backwards compatible; and a Patch/Revision release is primarily for bug fixes of the current version of the software.
As we continue to perform minor and patch builds to the Fenero platform, we will provide CHANGELOGs outlining these modifications. Feel free to bookmark and frequently visit our What's New - Versions section at least once every month to stay abreast of these changes.
Change Log - June 2017
1. Update lead disposition from Flow (even when not on a call) - Flow was updated to apply disposition changes to both the lead and it’s last inbound or outbound call record when accessing Flow off a call
1. Recording during a QA Audit - recording wasn’t fully streaming entire call. Fixed to play the full recording
2. Outbound routing based on agent ranking bug fix
1. Email attachments - email feature in Agent UI now supports sending attachments (up to 2MB in size)
1. Fixed issue where call recording would continue if agent was on a call and abruptly lost their connection. Connections in the previous session is now cleared out once the agent logs back in
1. Additional DNC checking - all manual dials (including scheduled callbacks) checking against DNC immediately before being dialed versus checking before lead was loaded and flagged as 'available to dial'
1. Added a new “Recording Log” report - a much faster way to search for recordings in mass versus using the QA application
1. Check all /uncheck all in all multi select drop downs - when assigning agents to campaigns/queues under their profile, you now have a "check all / uncheck all" option
1. Fix for ‘put me in pause’ in Flow - didn't always place agent in pause mode
1. Bulk resetting of lists in Census - you can now reset multiple lists at once via Census versus resetting one list at a time