Email queues allows Fenero to monitor a generic email-box and route incoming emails to the agents, allowing them to read and respond to these emails using the same interface used to handle inbound/outbound phone calls. The procedures for creating email queues in Fenero are very similar to creating ACD Queues to handle inbound calls.
You'd need to perform the following to successfully launch an email queue within Fenero.
- Access the ACD Queues application and create a new ACD Queue
- Create a new ACD queue with the queue type set to 'Email Queue'.
- In the 'Users' tab of the ACD queue, assign the agents you'd like to handle the incoming emails.
- In the dispositions tab of the queue, create the list of dispositions you'd like to present to the agents after handling an email interaction.
2. Setup your campaign to allow email interactions.
- Access the campaign application and click edit on the campaign the agents will log into.
- Navigate to the 'Queues' tab of the campaign, and allow agents to handle inbound emails on the campaign.
- Set the ACD Queue created in step 1, as an allowed inbound queue.
3. Create your email queue, and specify the email credentials for your mailbox.
- Navigate to the 'Email Queues' application and click 'Add New'.
- Specify a name for the Email account and optionally a description.
- In the 'Email Queue' field, select the Email ACD queue you created in step 1.
- Within the Account Settings section provide the mailbox information needed access your emails.
Server Domain or IP: The IP address or hostname of your exchange or email providers IMAP or POP3 server.
Email Account Username: The username or email address used to log into your mailbox.
Email Account Password: The password used to access your mailbox.
Reply-To Address: The email address to display as the source email when your agents reply to an email.
Email Protocol: Select the desired email protocol, IMAP (recommended) or POP3
How Often to Fetch: Email fetching time interval
Active: Determine if the email queue is active.
Once these steps are completed, the system will automatically fetch your emails based on the time interval specified. When you emails are available in the mailbox, Fenero will push the emails down to the allowed agents via the agent interface and allow the agents to read and respond to the emails within the same interface used to handle their calls.